Define Intervention Define Intervention

Nothing really to say other than this is one of the best and most interesting animations I've seen in a while.

Jamaica-Man Jamaica-Man

I like seeing people attempt things like animation, and if you're a beginner this isn't all that bad. However, if you have a lot to learn about story writing. The characters shouldn't describe every detail of what is happening, somethings should be left to the visuals, and others maybe even the imagination of the viewer. You can use clues to lead someone to assume something, or something in the background can explain the plot a little. The part with the phone and the news app didn't need to be explained by the hero, the camera could've just focused for a few seconds on the phone. The screen could've had NEWS written in the corner and "Mayor's Daught Kidnapped!" in text like a headline. In other words, less talking, more visuals.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

So strange yet appealing. It has me wanting to experiment with this grotesque and transforming style of animation. Beautiful and smooth all the way through.

A Young Gargoyle A Young Gargoyle

That was pretty interesting. Gave me flashbacks to my studies of the early days of animation. All the playing and reversing and overall style reminded me of things from the Windsor Mccay era. Even the not entirely appealing art style is reminiscent of that time. That said, I don't know really how to feel about it. It's pretty interesting to see paper animation, but I'm left confused about the feeling I'm supposed to get from it. From an animation stand point, some points seemed stiff, others seemed okay, but I get it; it's paper. Paper is hard.

ThePivotsxXD makes humor ThePivotsxXD makes humor

That's pretty edgy, yo. Don't know who ThePivotsxXD, but you definitely get the point across about the guy.

Coolprinter responds:

Stay away from him unless you want to die by his stinky odor. But be sure to check out BPTV by him first.

Spinstravaganza Spinstravaganza

Nice work! The way Rejinald moves along the stage throughout the animation feels very natural. The smears on the blade look really good and definitely convey a great sense of motion. As for the animation a loop, you can easily spot where is loops around, but it loops very naturally. There's no sudden jump and to music, which is driving me insane, loops back into itself fairly smoothly. No perfectly, but good enough.