Define Intervention Define Intervention

Nothing really to say other than this is one of the best and most interesting animations I've seen in a while.

Jamaica-Man Jamaica-Man

I like seeing people attempt things like animation, and if you're a beginner this isn't all that bad. However, if you have a lot to learn about story writing. The characters shouldn't describe every detail of what is happening, somethings should be left to the visuals, and others maybe even the imagination of the viewer. You can use clues to lead someone to assume something, or something in the background can explain the plot a little. The part with the phone and the news app didn't need to be explained by the hero, the camera could've just focused for a few seconds on the phone. The screen could've had NEWS written in the corner and "Mayor's Daught Kidnapped!" in text like a headline. In other words, less talking, more visuals.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

So strange yet appealing. It has me wanting to experiment with this grotesque and transforming style of animation. Beautiful and smooth all the way through.